Just Put A Barbed Wire Fence Around New Orleans And Then Video Tape What Happens

Ew... don't forget all of the dead people in the water, it'll be like the scene from LOTR *shudder*

Well, I certainly can't, or wouldn't WANT to imagine any situation that could possibly be worse

ChikkenNoodul said:
Short of just increasing the numbers, no there probably isn't...

It could get worse if the dead rose from the water as zombies.

Well....actually I would consider that to be better, because then I would finally have the chance to kill zombies.

KNYTE said:
It could get worse if the dead rose from the water as zombies.

Well....actually I would consider that to be better, because then I would finally have the chance to kill zombies.
Now THAT would seriously suck, or be cool... or both.

I had the strangest dream last night that some virus spread across the country and turned people into crazy flesh eating monkeys, we had to seek refuge in some crazy millionaire's mansion and he had all of these buttons and stuff to make all of the windows and doors impossible for the monkeys to get through... but some tried and then we had to go through and shoot them.

err.. yeah..

zengirl said:
Now THAT would seriously suck, or be cool... or both.

I had the strangest dream last night that some virus spread across the country and turned people into crazy flesh eating monkeys, we had to seek refuge in some crazy millionaire's mansion and he had all of these buttons and stuff to make all of the windows and doors impossible for the monkeys to get through... but some tried and then we had to go through and shoot them.

err.. yeah..

The really twisted part is that I day dream about stuff like that. Ha ha, just kidding.

:shifty:

KNYTE said:
The really twisted part is that I day dream about stuff like that. Ha ha, just kidding.

:shifty:
My dream was so cool though, I pushed this one button, and all of the front doors and windows did this crazy moving and flipping and turning until it stopped (like transformers) and made an impenetrable wall, and I had to go and do that in all of the rooms in this mansion... I'm very proud of my imagination and brain because there were some wickedly cool rooms...

Fat Burger said:
I had a dream last night that I was playing soccer in high school again.

If you weren't playing against a team of zombies then GTFO of my thread!

j/k :flyfixtheflysmileyforcryingoutloud:

KNYTE said:
If you weren't playing against a team of zombies then GTFO of my thread!

j/k :flyfixtheflysmileyforcryingoutloud:

What fly smiley?!? :confused:

All the smilies seem to work for everyone else.

zengirl said:
I don't see how that is possible
ike.jpg

:fly: