Just Put A Barbed Wire Fence Around New Orleans And Then Video Tape What Happens

ChikkenNoodul said:
I'm not 100% ready for a zombie infestation yet, I still don't own anything belt-fed :(
All I need is a shotgun and a machette. Precision is far more fun than brute force. You know what they say: "One shot, one kill is nice, but two between the eyes is SWEET!"

ChikkenNoodul said:
That's a last resort, I'm not a big fan of stealing.... :eek:

It wouldn't be stealing if we actually JOINED the national guard when we took the weapons. Since everyone will be dead we'll just fill out the forms and leave them on the desk to be processed at a later date.

Bubbles said:
Hey, I heard on the news last night that they shipped some of these people to Utah in a cargo plane and the people are all pissed off because they think that's too far away.................*enter sniper*

Yeah, they literally live a mile down the road from Kiwi and I at Camp Williams.

Don't think I haven't been easing the springs in the XD in anticipation of something going down.

Bubbles said:
ooooooooo.......very good. :clap:

Ok you can be the dictator.

I would photochop my head onto the body of some Russian/USSR/commie uniform, but I'm at work (no PS) and have no recognizable chopping skillz to boot.