Just out of curiosity...

BigDov said:
The fuck are you talking about skinny? It's good stuff!

Lump of rice noodles
Various cuts of beef
Onions
Scalding hot beef broth
Sliced jalapenos
Bean sprouts
Some herbs
Lime wedges

The only way that can possibly be made any better at all is with the addition of shrimp.

If it doesn't have cheese on it, I'm not interested. :o

BigDov said:
But seriously, if I don't have the desktop real estate for the 2405, would the 2005FPW be adequate for casual computing, working from home, the occasional gaming and movie watching??

I'm fairly new to what's cool and what's not in lcd's, but that one (the 2005) just kinda caught my eye......
Yeah, except some of them have a backlight bleed issue. Dell has been good about replacing it if you bitch though.

BigDov said:
Oooooh. Just for you, I'll sneak some shredded cheese in next time I go- you could definitely be onto something there.

I'm not sure asian restaurants even carry any kind of cheese. Smuggle some of your own Boar's Head Cheddar. YUUUMM

BigDov said:
They don't. They're big on jackfruit and avocado milkshakes though :barf:

Those crazy asians.. its almost as if their food reflected their sex lives. :barf:

:shifty:
Not a huge asian food person I guess. :fly:

F33nX said:
well, i signed up. i have to go through massive screening stuff before i actually get the vaccine, whee!

Take a full-body photograph of yourself now, for comparison with the AIDS photo later.

BigDov said:
The fuck are you talking about skinny? It's good stuff!

Lump of rice noodles
Various cuts of beef
Onions
Scalding hot beef broth
Sliced jalapenos
Bean sprouts
Some herbs
Lime wedges

The only way that can possibly be made any better at all is with the addition of shrimp.
sounds delicious. :drool:

when will you be cooking this for me?

F33nX said:
well, i signed up. i have to go through massive screening stuff before i actually get the vaccine, whee!
good luck.

that site was 404 btw. So, you seriously can't end up with FULL BLOWN AIDS from this?

CletusJones said:
good luck.

that site was 404 btw. So, you seriously can't end up with FULL BLOWN AIDS from this?

thanks guys :heart:
nope, they make the snippet of the dna right in the lab, so it's not taken from any full blown hiv molecule at all. there is ZERO risk of this turning into hiv.

April23 said:
Those crazy asians.. its almost as if their food reflected their sex lives. :barf:

Not a huge asian food person I guess. :fly:

No, don't get me wrong, I love asian food..... it's their freakish drinks that I'm just not okay with.