Just opened a new MMA Forum

That may very well happen. Merging of those subforums, that is. We just tried to mimic the old site. I wanted to seperate the BJJ from the rest because I'm a big fan and want to post a lot of BJJ in there. Especially around the time of the World Championships and ADCC Championships.

Ah I see. I suppose you'll see how much traffic there is. I tend to thing very small subforums if possible should merge with others so they look more active and interesting. Nobody wants to click on the front page of the BJJ one for example and see a months worth of threads by just you. Adds more variety if you mix a few things in together. :)

Ah I see. I suppose you'll see how much traffic there is. I tend to thing very small subforums if possible should merge with others so they look more active and interesting. Nobody wants to click on the front page of the BJJ one for example and see a months worth of threads by just you. Adds more variety if you mix a few things in together. :)

There are other there already who are into BJJ just as much as me, and some even more so. One of the guys there trains BJJ under Matt Serra.

what i like about serra is he tko'd GSP.

what i don't like about serra is he got tko'd by GSP.

I never understand why people let outcomes of fights determine whether they like a fighter or not. Seems silly and superficial to me. I like Serra because he's a straight talking nice guy, who's also a good fighter.

I never understand why people let outcomes of fights determine whether they like a fighter or not. Seems silly and superficial to me. I like Serra because he's a straight talking nice guy, who's also a good fighter.

what i like about serra is that he's an awesome guy, very down to earth. what i don't like is his goddamn accent.