Just impatiently waiting for this life to finish so I can start again

D

dbzeag

A friend of mine once said, "Life sucks and then you die". Truer words were never spoken.

</rant>

So Esquire magazine named Angolina Jolie the sexiest woman alive :drool:

thrawn said:
something about those lips...mmmmmm

OMG yes!!! And the fact she can play and uber computer geek then a victorian harlet then action star all at the same time successfully.

And her "don't give a fuck" attitude. People saying she should not get tattoos or get hers covered up and she goes and gets more.

:heart:

dbzeag said:
uber computer geek

But she couldn't complete anything in that movie.

She came to crash override to decode the disk. She lost the bet, she was the first one to get kicked out of hacking the Gibson. She wasn't 1337.

Coqui said:
But she couldn't complete anything in that movie.

She came to crash override to decode the disk. She lost the bet, she was the first one to get kicked out of hacking the Gibson. She wasn't 1337.

:lol:

I do not find Angelina Jolie attractive. I think its the whole "Billy bob blood in the vile around the neck" thing that doesn't do it for me.

long tall smiley said:
I do not find Angelina Jolie attractive. I think its the whole "Billy bob blood in the vile around the neck" thing that doesn't do it for me.
she's dirty

long tall smiley said:

It's mainly the DSL's she has.

(Yes I mean Digital Subscriber Loop)

long tall smiley said:

Hackers did it for me.
Can't look at her without thinking of how ugly she looked in that movie, and how horrible the movie itself was...

Her movie with Banderas was about the only one I didn't see her as 'her'. And that one was a pretty Meh movie.

Mondoz said:
Hackers did it for me.
Can't look at her without thinking of how ugly she looked in that movie, and how horrible the movie itself was...

Her movie with Banderas was about the only one I didn't see her as 'her'. And that one was a pretty Meh movie.

I don't care. I'd do her in the poo hole.

Drool-Boy said:
and they just keep getting weirder and weirder
so thank elpmis's crack dealer

I'm dripping with anticipation

edit: he mentioned that to me the other day. Don't expect these comics to get more normal. Ever...