Just impatiently waiting for this life to finish so I can start again

D

dbzeag

A friend of mine once said, "Life sucks and then you die". Truer words were never spoken.

</rant>

So Esquire magazine named Angolina Jolie the sexiest woman alive :drool:

D

dbzeag

thrawn said:
something about those lips...mmmmmm
OMG yes!!! And the fact she can play and uber computer geek then a victorian harlet then action star all at the same time successfully.

And her "don't give a fuck" attitude. People saying she should not get tattoos or get hers covered up and she goes and gets more.

:heart:

S

smileynev

I do not find Angelina Jolie attractive. I think its the whole "Billy bob blood in the vile around the neck" thing that doesn't do it for me.

M

Mondoz

long tall smiley said:
I do not find Angelina Jolie attractive. I think its the whole "Billy bob blood in the vile around the neck" thing that doesn't do it for me.

Hackers did it for me.
Can't look at her without thinking of how ugly she looked in that movie, and how horrible the movie itself was...

Her movie with Banderas was about the only one I didn't see her as 'her'. And that one was a pretty Meh movie.

Desslock

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
MD
Marklar
0.00₥
Mondoz said:
Hackers did it for me.
Can't look at her without thinking of how ugly she looked in that movie, and how horrible the movie itself was...

Her movie with Banderas was about the only one I didn't see her as 'her'. And that one was a pretty Meh movie.
I don't care. I'd do her in the poo hole.