Just imagine...

ChikkenNoodul said:
But you've been overrun with Gauls at certain times....

Yeah and then kicked their asses. When the Romans came over they raped and killed all the tribes natively in England, but then the Romans all died and someone else came. Plus we had loads of wars with Scotland and we kicked their asses too.

kristchan said:
there was a lot less of that than wiccan propaganda would have you believe. sometimes the church would even step in and stop a community that had gone witch crazy. not to say it never happened. but our version of what happened has been blown out of porportion.

(I'm not spelling checking, lunch break is over, going back to work, bye :heart: )
Well, we were talking about pre-church times anyhow :D

kristchan said:
there was a lot less of that than wiccan propaganda would have you believe. sometimes the church would even step in and stop a community that had gone witch crazy. not to say it never happened. but our version of what happened has been blown out of porportion.

(I'm not spelling checking, lunch break is over, going back to work, bye :heart: )

Yeah, I know what you mean but if you went and started teaching them all these advanced things that are normal for this age, what would happen to you, and what would the world be like now with that knowledge so long ago?

I.C.Water said:
ruling? ruling what?

The empire!!1

No, she looks pretty and keeps up appearances. She works damn hard and dedicates her whole life for this country and gets a lot of unneccessary flack. She has the power to overrule the government on anything she wants to etc.

Nothing but repsect for the Q, dawg. :cool:

NeedMoreEmo said:
The empire!!1

No, she looks pretty and keeps up appearances. She works damn hard and dedicates her whole life for this country and gets a lot of unneccessary flack. She has the power to overrule the government on anything she wants to etc.

Nothing but repsect for the Q, dawg. :cool:

huh?:wtf: i thought she had no power at all

ChikkenNoodul said:
The teacher won't let us talk about that, she's a veegun
But bacon bits in her salad. She'll be sick all week.

NeedMoreEmo said:
Serious answer? Livestock, meat and I imagine they kept a few vegetables like potatoes.
Hunter Gatherers didn't have livestock or crops. Or McDonalds