Just imagine...

yeah, I have a BA in history and I can say without a doubt I wouldn't live in any other era. the SCA can go hump themselves.

NeedMoreEmo said:
What, what, what, you know Wiltshire is in England rite?
Your landmass existed, just as ours did. But your country didn't. We had indigenious people for as long as you did it seems.

jaxxor said:
yeah, I have a BA in history and I can say without a doubt I wouldn't live in any other era. the SCA can go hump themselves.
SCA?

LOL History major....

Pancake Wagon said:
Was it like in the fantasy stories/games that we read and play today?
absolutely not. life was nasty, brutal and short. I used to do historical recreation, but you couldn't not pay me enough to actually go back to a time of no showers or decent medical care or a unsure supply of food. We have a very romantic view of what life was really like then.

kristchan said:
absolutely not. life was nasty, brutal and short. I used to do historical recreation, but you couldn't not pay me enough to actually go back to a time of no showers or decent medical care or a unsure supply of food. We have a very romantic view of what life was really like then.

Yeah I wonder if you went back then and tried to teach things whether they'd kill you for being a witch or something. :(

NeedMoreEmo said:
Yeah I wonder if you went back then and tried to teach things whether they'd kill you for being a witch or something. :(
there was a lot less of that than wiccan propaganda would have you believe. sometimes the church would even step in and stop a community that had gone witch crazy. not to say it never happened. but our version of what happened has been blown out of porportion.

(I'm not spelling checking, lunch break is over, going back to work, bye :heart: )