Just had a scary meeting

CletusJones said:
You don't get sucked out of airplanes with pressurized cabins. You're blown out by the air pressure during the equalization process.

Sucked or blown, you're still screwed.

Drool-Boy said:
Fuck it, if I hadnt have said something someone coulda gotten hurt , but its going to impact the schedule so now Ima doodyhead tattle tale :rolleyes:
:( I'm sorry you had such a yucky day. It sucks when employers berrate employees for doing the right thing and exercising conscience rather than just minding the bottom line. I'm glad you did the right thing, just think you could have just saved someone's life, or at least saved them from getting really hurt. :heart:

Drool-Boy said:
I think Ill buy a bottle of burbon on the way home:(
Better not wait that long, time to hedge your bet's, best buy it at lunch time.....:eek: :eek: :D :D

i love those meetings.

I remember when they decided that internet access should only be to work related sites.
right after that I sent a work ticket to an onsite tech explaining that the customer's issue could be fixed by downloading a old version of MS vm that i found on a google search. I got called into the office and written up for using google and was put on probation for 6 months.....for doing my job(pc helpdesk)