Just got to drive a a new WRX STi :drool:

water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
Marklar
₥272
There's German database admin that works here who owns one. Being the courteous guy he is he let me drive it back from lunch. My god, what a fine piece of machinery, the thing just glides. Does 0-60 in less than 5 ticks which I, and the Sentra I smoked, can attest to :drool:. He had Euro style trance bumping while I was driving, and being blonde haired/blue eyed I'm sure the guy driving the Sentra was like "omg eurotrash lolz".

subaru-wrx-06-sti-1.JPG

Crap, too many of the letter "a" in title = b7?

Those things are badass to drive, but uncomfortable as hell. It would be awesome to have one to drive around for fun though.

theacoustician said:
Those things are badass to drive, but uncomfortable as hell. It would be awesome to have one to drive around for fun though.

Agreed, the suspension was really tight. While this makes for spectacular cornering at speed, I could feel every bump and crack in the pavement.

Fat Burger said:
You raced a Sentra? That's like using a minigun on a cow.

It was less of a race and more of "Sentra R disappearing in the background" kind of thing. The R was rolling back and forth at a light we stopped at and revving his engine, apparently he did not know of the demons who reside beneath the hood of the Sube. My buddy saw this and was like "Just make sure to shift when the tach light comes on". The light went green and it felt like the Sube went into Trans-warp drive. Badass man.

Last edited:
I've always really hated cars of that variety. Why not take that money and buy something else. Each to his own I guess.