just for kiwi...

I'd fucking kidnap that bitch if she had boobs.

Honestly I'd kidnap her anyway if I wasn't so apathetic.

It's true, without a butt you would be very un-proportionate. But really, we wouldn't have you any other way than in the body of a 12 year old boy. :heart:

Oddly enough I have more butt than I do boob. :(

I was watching a boob job on Discovery Health this past weekend... omg it is so freaking horrible what they have to do. They made the incision then filled the empty boob with water solution stuff that clears it of any germs. The doctor was holding the boob hole with his fingers and creating this pool inside of this comatose patient. You can see it sloshing around inside... then they dump out the water. WTF Are you sure you want to go through something like that? Geezus.

They also did a nipple adjustment by moving the nipple up several inches on this one chick. :barf:

Oddly enough I have more butt than I do boob. :(

I was watching a boob job on Discovery Health this past weekend... omg it is so freaking horrible what they have to do. They made the incision then filled the empty boob with water solution stuff that clears it of any germs. The doctor was holding the boob hole with his fingers and creating this pool inside of this comatose patient. You can see it sloshing around inside... then they dump out the water. WTF Are you sure you want to go through something like that? Geezus.

They also did a nipple adjustment by moving the nipple up several inches on this one chick. :barf:

I've seen it done in person and it was pretty fucked up

Is your uncle the Surgeon General?

an old buddy of mine, his dad owned a plastic surgery center that did tons of boob jobs for strippers and women who just wanted bigger boobs...I was working on some servers there about 10 years ago and he gave me some booties and a face mask to come watch through the window :eek:

an old buddy of mine, his dad owned a plastic surgery center that did tons of boob jobs for strippers and women who just wanted bigger boobs...I was working on some servers there about 10 years ago and he gave me some booties and a face mask to come watch through the window :eek:

I don't feel so good.

I don't feel so good.

they made incisions in the arm pits and then shoved something tantamount to a spatula through the holes and were raking the things around under the skin of the boob like they were cleaning a grill...then they shoved the implants through the holes and worked them down into place, sewed up the holes and left her to wake up

they made incisions in the arm pits and then shoved something tantamount to a spatula through the holes and were raking the things around under the skin of the boob like they were cleaning a grill...then they shoved the implants through the holes and worked them down into place, sewed up the holes and left her to wake up

Yeah they are incredibly ROUGH.

Winkasmooch?