just for kiwi...

Oddly enough I have more butt than I do boob. :(

I was watching a boob job on Discovery Health this past weekend... omg it is so freaking horrible what they have to do. They made the incision then filled the empty boob with water solution stuff that clears it of any germs. The doctor was holding the boob hole with his fingers and creating this pool inside of this comatose patient. You can see it sloshing around inside... then they dump out the water. WTF Are you sure you want to go through something like that? Geezus.

They also did a nipple adjustment by moving the nipple up several inches on this one chick. :barf:

That's why I'm the comatose patient and not the one watching.

In all seriousness though, I know you probably can't understand, it's not just that I have small boobs, it's the state of them, I seriously don't like seeing myself naked after nursing 3 babies. Maybe I'm shallow, but oh well.

In all seriousness though, I know you probably can't understand, it's not just that I have small boobs, it's the state of them, I seriously don't like seeing myself naked after nursing 3 babies. Maybe I'm shallow, but oh well.

nahhh, you just want your original boobs back.

I understand YOU doing them... there are women out there doing them just because its a fad thing to do though... whyyyyy?