Just Drove My Brother-In-Laws BMW X5 4.4

water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
Marklar
₥272
:drool: , is all I can say. I took a highway to highway on ramp at 80mph and the thing just slid through it and wanted more. Probably the best handling/ride combination of any car I've ever driven, and it's a freaking SUV.

It's the closest thing I can compare to driving the new Batmobile, not that I know what that's like.... :shifty:

Pic of X5 for reference...

04052908.jpg

or is it... :shifty:

Last edited:
There's an incredibly, edibly hot asian woman who works in my building. She drives this piece of shit.

BackgroundComingSoon01.JPG

:drool: The two of them together are so hot it's like standing 15 feet from the surface of the sun.

theacoustician said:
Sorry dude. I've always been meh about BMW (having both driven and riden in them) and very meh about SUVs.
So I'm not the only one that feels that the quality of the leather is sub-par for what you're paying?

My Saab was WAY WAY WAY more fun to drive than a 5-series at the time, even though the 540 was faster from a standstill...

ChikkenNoodul said:
So I'm not the only one that feels that the quality of the leather is sub-par for what you're paying?

My Saab was WAY WAY WAY more fun to drive than a 5-series at the time, even though the 540 was faster from a standstill...
Yep and they always seem cramped in the smaller series and boat like in the large series. There's no happy median.

why_ask_why said:
it doesn't look that small to me :confused:

edit: and it has a ferrari v8 in it :drool: :drool: :drool:

If a car doesn't have a back seat it's tiny. The front end just makes it look big because of the huge engine.

Sarcasmo said:
If a car doesn't have a back seat it's tiny. The front end just makes it look big because of the huge engine.

I'm buying a Z06 soon and that has no backseat yet I wouldn't consider that tiny by any means either...a miata is tiny

why_ask_why said:
405hp vette

z063.jpg

Oh, THAT Z06. Yeah, that's a big car. Another all-engine model. Don't drink and drive in that thing, man. And if you do just remember the faster you go the quicker you'll get home.

Sarcasmo said:
Oh, THAT Z06. Yeah, that's a big car. Another all-engine model. Don't drink and drive in that thing, man. And if you do just remember the faster you go the quicker you'll get home.

I drink almost exclusively at home :)

Sarcasmo said:

:lol: good advice