Just doing my thing... First stats :P

Mondoz said:
I think eventually, the highest possible scores will be achieved. We're going to need more games.

I know that albatross overload one...maxe is probably going to be around...4500-4600ish...I've only gone over 1500 per run a few times, and it was damn near perfection.

And the other Penguin games have theoretical maxes as well...until some absurdity happens in them.

wr3kt said:
I know that albatross overload one...maxe is probably going to be around...4500-4600ish...I've only gone over 1500 per run a few times, and it was damn near perfection.

I think most of the pingu ones have some sort of theoretical maximum...

I don't really like the games where you're just trying to get the 'perfect' run 3 or 4 times in a row.
I prefer the continuous skill ones.

Needs moar Pac Man. Oooh, river raid. And Mario Brothers.

wr3kt said:

And the other Penguin games have theoretical maxes as well...until some absurdity happens in them.

i've gotten around 2000 in the penguin bounce game. i really dont feel like spending the time to do that again though. gives me a blister on my index finger. :fly:

i wouldnt mind seeing pacman though. :D

Mondoz said:
I think most of the pingu ones have some sort of theoretical maximum...

I don't really like the games where you're just trying to get the 'perfect' run 3 or 4 times in a row.
I prefer the continuous skill ones.

Needs moar Pac Man. Oooh, river raid. And Mario Brothers.

needs more lemans or congo bongo

Coqui said:
According to the stats, I somewhat have a life. This is incorrect. Please remedy the stats.

Whew. Mine looks like it's reflecting reality accurately.

Mondoz:
LTOn: 23h 45m

Uhm... yeah. I thought people weren't gonna "cheat" on this. If you're not, something's wrong with my script. Meh, I'll deal with it tomorrow.

edit: ieholly: 26h 0m

Last edited by a moderator: