Just doing my thing... First stats :P

I Robert I said:
Mondoz:
LTOn: 23h 45m

Uhm... yeah. I thought people weren't gonna "cheat" on this. If you're not, something's wrong with my script. Meh, I'll deal with it tomorrow.

edit: ieholly: 26h 0m

I thought it stopped counting you after you go idle.

Drool-Boy said:
fly tricked me into looking at that pic a couple of weeks ago.
I almost bought a ticket to florida just to beat his ass:mad:

You weren't at Murphy's today, were you?
I thought I saw someone there that looked rather Drool-Boyish.

Mondoz said:
I thought it stopped counting you after you go idle.
It does. Once you stop browsing the forum your online status will be changed to offline within 5-10 minutes or so (depends on it is set up in the forum software). So as long as you don't have a tab autorefreshing a page you should "go offline" eventually. In your case it was either your browser doing funny things, you setting it up to repeatedly refresh the page, my script being a moron (somehow I doubt it, has been working on genmay for 2/3 of a year now) or something else that I haven't anticipated.

Aaanyways, I see you're no longer ramping up your LTOn value so something has changed.

I Robert I said:
It does. Once you stop browsing the forum your online status will be changed to offline within 5-10 minutes or so (depends on it is set up in the forum software). So as long as you don't have a tab autorefreshing a page you should "go offline" eventually. In your case it was either your browser doing funny things, you setting it up to repeatedly refresh the page, my script being a moron (somehow I doubt it, has been working on genmay for 2/3 of a year now) or something else that I haven't anticipated.

Aaanyways, I see you're no longer ramping up your LTOn value so something has changed.

I don't have anything doing anything automatically...
I've been seeing some strange things with cookies here, but I don't know if it uses cookies to track online status.

Last night was the first time I wasn't up most of the night, too. Being home sick all week gives me lots of time to be online... :D

BigDov said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! I'd hate to see him burning up the forums again with more questions of who is stealing his marklar.

:heart: Coqui

I know who it is. I'm just upset that everytime I look at the thief option, it isn't there.

Coqui said:
I know who it is. I'm just upset that everytime I look at the thief option, it isn't there.
Whenever I try it I just get "You do not have enough points for this." even if they're "in stock" and I have enough marklar to buy... Oh well heh.

Coqui said:
Is your marklar in the bank or in your pocket?
In the bank. Judging by that question I guess you have to have them in your hand to be able to buy. Well aint that special...

I Robert I said:
In the bank. Judging by that question I guess you have to have them in your hand to be able to buy. Well aint that special...

Yep Ironically you have to have something that can be thieved before you can do the thieving.

I think there's a bank bug.

If you deposit some marklar, and look at your stats again, it still says you have the marklar in your pocket.
It's not until you try to deposit it again, and let it fail that the numbers are actually updated.

Same with taking it back out. It doesn't register that you actually have marklar in your pocket to buy stuff with unless you try to deposit more than you have, and let it fail.

Mondoz said:
I think there's a bank bug.

If you deposit some marklar, and look at your stats again, it still says you have the marklar in your pocket.
It's not until you try to deposit it again, and let it fail that the numbers are actually updated.

Same with taking it back out. It doesn't register that you actually have marklar in your pocket to buy stuff with unless you try to deposit more than you have, and let it fail.
F5 is your friend ;)