Just another reason I hate cats.

C

crazymike

Guest
The other day I'm sitting on the sofa at work trying to avoid doing any work, and there is an annoying kitten sitting on my lap. She keeps nuzling her head into my lap, etc.. and it's quite annoying.

Then I look down and there is something horrifying emerging from the cats vagina, ANOTHER KITTEN!

What posseses an animal to have kittens on a persons lap?

And to further push the reason I hate cats... the tom cat killed all the kittens. Yes it's a necesary evil to avoid being over run by kittens, but it's still sad none the less.
 
O

OT > UF

Guest
spay and neuter - the solution to those annoying baby problems everyone has :rolleyes:
 
C

crazymike

Guest
happily neverafter said:
spay and neuter - the solution to those annoying baby problems everyone has :rolleyes:

Most of the cats at the farm have diseases, and arn't worth the money to spay. Eventualy I will catch them all and euthanize them. It sounds cruel, but they spread disease and are better off dead.

Also, people see a farm and decide it's a good place to drop off their unwanted pets.

The worst are kittens. Peoples cats have kittens so they drop them off at the front of the road assuming they will go into the farm. But kittens don't know and just wander around lost until they end up like spots on the road.
 
O

OT > UF

Guest
crazymike said:
The other day I'm sitting on the sofa at work trying to avoid doing any work, and there is an annoying kitten sitting on my lap. She keeps nuzling her head into my lap, etc.. and it's quite annoying.

Then I look down and there is something horrifying emerging from the cats vagina, ANOTHER KITTEN!

All you care about is the inconvenience to you! What about that cat having to push something insanely huge through her little tiny cooch?! She was probably hoping you would put her out of misery :noes:
 
C

crazymike

Guest
happily neverafter said:
All you care about is the inconvenience to you! What about that cat having to push something insanely huge through her little tiny cooch?! She was probably hoping you would put her out of misery :noes:

like... squish her little head?

And she looked like she was enjoying herself.
 
C

Chocolate Ants

Guest
aww... thats sad:(... She was probably to young to be neutered and defenitly to young to be having babies.