Just another day........

BigDov said:
Bubble wrap is awesome!!

It's almost like we borrowed some people that ride to work on a short bus, if you catch my meaning. There was another guy last summer who ended up needing stitches in his hand because he cut himself PLAYING with his box knife. Not using it like a smart person, but PLAYING :tard:

Surprised we can actually get a completed product out the door.......

edit- oh yeah, the eyelid thing. No one really knows the specifics on that one, but all I'm going to say is, he was in a bathroom stall when it happened. :lol:
my boss doesn't allow me to have bubble wrap anymore. I'll sit here at my desk and pop each individual bubble until they're all done. i can't stop in the middle, i have to do them all.

:lol:@ in the bathroom when it happened. that's what you get for fapping at work.

CletusJones said:
my boss doesn't allow me to have bubble wrap anymore. I'll sit here at my desk and pop each individual bubble until they're all done. i can't stop in the middle, i have to do them all.

:lol:@ in the bathroom when it happened. that's what you get for fapping at work.

It certainly wasn't me........

:shady:

BigDov said:
Bad joke....... take too long to explain it :(

edit: here you go. A bunch of folks were hammering on me about liking NeverEnding Story and I was being a girlie man. That part of me is now gone- in a pm to a member yesterday I tolk that person I was burying that wussy part of me under a trampled tomato plant outside the back door at work. That's all. That picture was really for that person's benefit. :(

This is not allowed. I like the girlie men. Look I married one. I want girlie Dov back! NOW! :mad:

BigDov said:
Hmm...... I guess when I've got my armor of insensitivity on, I don't see it as advice. I'll go back and re-read his posts.

Do that...and don't post again until youve dug up the girlie man we all know and love :mad:

:fly:

BigDov said:
Bubble wrap is awesome!!

It's almost like we borrowed some people that ride to work on a short bus, if you catch my meaning. There was another guy last summer who ended up needing stitches in his hand because he cut himself PLAYING with his box knife. Not using it like a smart person, but PLAYING :tard:

Surprised we can actually get a completed product out the door.......

edit- oh yeah, the eyelid thing. No one really knows the specifics on that one, but all I'm going to say is, he was in a bathroom stall when it happened. :lol:

Um, okaaaaay, paper cut, eyelid, bathroom stall, someone must have been on the short bus :eek: :fly:

This thread needs moar cuet:

kiss.jpg