Just another day........

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
close to Seattle
Marklar
₥0
Seriously it is.

After all of the shit I've been getting lately, my wussy alter-ego that you all pick on around here was put to rest. Out back behind work. Yesterday, when I put crybaby BigDov to rest out back under the tomato plant, the fricking groundskeepers had the audacity to remove the splendid capstone I had hand-carved for him out of chocolate. All that remains is the glorious burial site:

HereLiesBigDov.jpg

You can see how broken up everyone here at work is now that he's gone, can't you? :

cubefarm.jpg

So, it was at this point that I "suited up" to go do some work, and you should be able to see from the angle, almost snapped my ankle in the process:

sechsahboot.jpg

I managed to wiggle my toes around a bit, and I'm definitely okay now...........

NAUTILUS.jpg

continued:

And of course, the ESD smock (OMGOMG NOW YOU PEOPLE KNOW MY NAME!):

OMGDORK.jpg

So as I was going about my business in the factory, I noticed something pink that caught my eye.......... I had to move in and cop a feel. Buuuubble wraaaapp :drool: :

drooooool.jpg

On my way back in, my mind was kinda wandering, and I started thinking about some of the boring meetings we had this week. We just had a huge safety awareness thing here at work, because some idiot got a papercut on his eyelid (don't ask), not to mention the dude that ran his foot over with a pallet jack, so SAFETY FIRST!

safety_first.jpg

And finally, I made it back to my desk after the most exhausting hour I've ever spent in the factory........ and since somebody asked me for a goofy pic, I made one :lol: :

kissmePandora.jpg

Drool-Boy said:
I dont get the burial thing in the beginning there

Bad joke....... take too long to explain it :(

edit: here you go. A bunch of folks were hammering on me about liking NeverEnding Story and I was being a girlie man. That part of me is now gone- in a pm to a member yesterday I tolk that person I was burying that wussy part of me under a trampled tomato plant outside the back door at work. That's all. That picture was really for that person's benefit. :(

Last edited:
Looks like you had quite a day, loooove that bubble wrap :drool:

Sorry, but I have to ask how in the hell does someone get a paper cut on the eyelid? That sounds like a more intimate relationship with the paper than really seems appropriate :fly:

Your office is nice looking. My office is all shitty looking, it was built like 20 years ago. The rest of the building has been remodeled but we keep getting the shaft because we're out of the public eye in the basement. I'll bring my cam to work Saturday and take some pics of the new mainframe :drool:

dreamwalker said:
Looks like you had quite a day, loooove that bubble wrap :drool:

Sorry, but I have to ask how in the hell does someone get a paper cut on the eyelid? That sounds like a more intimate relationship with the paper than really seems appropriate :fly:

Bubble wrap is awesome!!

It's almost like we borrowed some people that ride to work on a short bus, if you catch my meaning. There was another guy last summer who ended up needing stitches in his hand because he cut himself PLAYING with his box knife. Not using it like a smart person, but PLAYING :tard:

Surprised we can actually get a completed product out the door.......

edit- oh yeah, the eyelid thing. No one really knows the specifics on that one, but all I'm going to say is, he was in a bathroom stall when it happened. :lol:

BigDov said:
Bad joke....... take too long to explain it :(

edit: here you go. A bunch of folks were hammering on me about liking NeverEnding Story and I was being a girlie man. That part of me is now gone- in a pm to a member yesterday I tolk that person I was burying that wussy part of me under a trampled tomato plant outside the back door at work. That's all. That picture was really for that person's benefit. :(

He'll be back. You cannot bury your true self. Now go wash some cucumbers.