Just another day, part 2

CletusJones said:
what browser are you using? I'm using Mozilla 1.7 and it blinks for me.
Then its a bug in Mozilla. Its got that stupid glow on it, but so do several others. If they ain't blinking, then I have no clue as to why I am.

theacoustician said:
Then its a bug in Mozilla. Its got that stupid glow on it, but so do several others. If they ain't blinking, then I have no clue as to why I am.
Oh yeah, I meant to mention that I've found a way to annoy Firefox users. Thanks for being my test bunny. HAHAHAHAHHA

fly said:
Oh yeah, I meant to mention that I've found a way to annoy Firefox users. HAHAHAHAHHA
ass

edit: you should make everyone's blink, just not at the same time. Have them all blink in random intervals.

fly said:
Oh yeah, I meant to mention that I've found a way to annoy Firefox users. Thanks for being my test bunny. HAHAHAHAHHA

if you're telling the truth, then that is nerd humour at its finest!

fly said:

:annoyed: After all the trouble I've gone to so I can use Firefox at work too! :p

I saw the blinking too, but it doesn't bother me. The glowing titles bother me more, but I only see them when I have to use IE anyway.

Now your name shows up in red, with Admin still in bright green.

dreamwalker said:
:annoyed: After all the trouble I've gone to so I can use Firefox at work too! :p

I saw the blinking too, but it doesn't bother me. The glowing titles bother me more, but I only see them when I have to use IE anyway.

Now your name shows up in red, with Admin still in bright green.

It draws my eye right to it every time I see it :( Oh well.

Fly, you bastard!!! :D

CletusJones said:
I ponied up and walked to the liquor store IN THE RAIN just to get this pic for you guys. someone fix the blue mark please. gogogo

guinnesswallpaper1024.JPG

:drool: thx

edit: not a macro :fly:

BigDov said:
It draws my eye right to it every time I see it :( Oh well.

Fly, you bastard!!! :D

It draws my eye all right, but it doesn't really bother me :D

EDIT: Since I tweaked Firefox to show admin names in green at the *other* place it's the same here too, and that did take some getting used to.

dreamwalker said:
It draws my eye all right, but it doesn't really bother me :D

EDIT: Since I tweaked Firefox to show admin names in green at the *other* place it's the same here too, and that did take some getting used to.

Clearly I'm easily annoyed by the little things ;)

Do you still have that tweak info handy, sweetie??? :heart: :D