Just another day, part 2

theacoustician said:
5 to go ... I'm aiming for a RAID5 array. It's needs to be hot swappable in case of failure.

Silly me!!

And hey, could you turn off that annoying blinking title of yours? I'll pay good marklar to accomplish this.

bast_imret said:
it is a pretty sight, and is more acceptable at a bar. But if I'm at a table, being waited on, woe to the waiter that brings me a cascading pint.
true, true, if I'm at the bar, I usually don't mind waiting for it to fall, I like it. i'd actually like to take a really great macro of it happening and use that as my wallpaper. that would be :cool:

CletusJones said:
true, true, if I'm at the bar, I usually don't mind waiting for it to fall, I like it. i'd actually like to take a really great macro of it happening and use that as my wallpaper. that would be :cool:

Do it and send it to me please :)

CletusJones said:
dammit, i'll go in a little bit. you don't have to ride me about it. wait... continue.

You get lots of extra-special attention from the likes of Drool-Boy, ICW@ter, and theac. They hate the girly men.......

Don't deny your true self Cletus, and choose wisely :)

BigDov said:
You get lots of extra-special attention from the likes of Drool-Boy, ICW@ter, and theac. They hate the girly men.......

Don't deny your true self Cletus, and choose wisely :)
i still wanna be in the club, but i don't know if i wanna be *really* girly, maybe just a little bit.

CletusJones said:
i have no guinness and it's raining so i'm not really in the mood to walk the half block to the liquor store. I'll probably get you tomorrow.
I ponied up and walked to the liquor store IN THE RAIN just to get this pic for you guys. someone fix the blue mark please. gogogo

guinnesswallpaper1024.JPG