Just another day, part 2

CletusJones said:
will you be my alabaster princess?

No, but I will slap you around with my large alabaster phallus and call you my bitch! While looking at titties and drinking beer of course.

bast_imret said:
Fuck that. You'll drink a Guiness and you'll like it!

mmmm, Guiness :drool:
mmm, Guinness*

*if you can't spell it you shouldn't be drinking it.

** on an unrelated sidenote, I'm brewing a double stout, it should be ready in about a week and a half. :drool:

CletusJones said:
mmm, Guinness*

*if you can't spell it you shouldn't be drinking it.

** on an unrelated sidenote, I'm brewing a double stout, it should be ready in about a week and a half. :drool:

srry, I'm posting on the forums and taking an online Environmental Safety Training test at the same time.

And no, nothing beats a tall frosty pint at my favorite Pub. That waiter better damn well let it settle before he brings it to me too, or else I'm sending it back and telling him to bring it when it's ready.

bast_imret said:
srry, I'm posting on the forums and taking an online Environmental Safety Training test at the same time.

And no, nothing beats a tall frosty pint at my favorite Pub. That waiter better damn well let it settle before he brings it to me too, or else I'm sending it back and telling him to bring it when it's ready.

Most of the jerkwater places I've been to, don't wait, and don't understand when I tell them to wait. Fucking hicks.

bast_imret said:

it's okay. :heart:

BigDov said:
Most of the jerkwater places I've been to, don't wait, and don't understand when I tell them to wait. Fucking hicks.

Finally, someone who understands! If you are bringing my pint out to me, I want to be able to drink it once you set it on the table, not have to wait for it to settle while I stare at it longingly cause you were too concerned about getting back to the bar so you can hit on the hot waitress that works with you but will never date you cause you don't know how to SERVE A FUCKING PINT! [/rant]

bast_imret said:
Finally, someone who understands! If you are bringing my pint out to me, I want to be able to drink it once you set it on the table, not have to wait for it to settle while I stare at it longingly cause you were too concerned about getting back to the bar so you can hit on the hot waitress that works with you but will never date you cause you don't know how to SERVE A FUCKING PINT! [/rant]
QFT. the only time I want to see it fall is if I get it handed to me directly from the bartender.

CletusJones said:
QFT. the only time I want to see it fall is if I get it handed to me directly from the bartender.

and that's only if it's busy and he doesn't have the time or room to let it sit before bringing it to me.

CletusJones said:
i actually like to watch it fall sometimes. I'm weird like that.

it is a pretty sight, and is more acceptable at a bar. But if I'm at a table, being waited on, woe to the waiter that brings me a cascading pint.