Just another day, part 2

theacoustician

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
12,781
4
0
CletusJones said:
what browser are you using? I'm using Mozilla 1.7 and it blinks for me.
Then its a bug in Mozilla. Its got that stupid glow on it, but so do several others. If they ain't blinking, then I have no clue as to why I am.
 

CletusJones

CUCKGBLR
Oct 15, 2004
16,870
707
548
theacoustician said:
Then its a bug in Mozilla. Its got that stupid glow on it, but so do several others. If they ain't blinking, then I have no clue as to why I am.
it's your title that blinks.
 

fly

Osharts 11
Oct 1, 2004
73,108
24,410
1,073
Steam
mattressfish
theacoustician said:
Then its a bug in Mozilla. Its got that stupid glow on it, but so do several others. If they ain't blinking, then I have no clue as to why I am.
Oh yeah, I meant to mention that I've found a way to annoy Firefox users. Thanks for being my test bunny. HAHAHAHAHHA
 

CletusJones

CUCKGBLR
Oct 15, 2004
16,870
707
548
fly said:
Oh yeah, I meant to mention that I've found a way to annoy Firefox users. HAHAHAHAHHA
ass

edit: you should make everyone's blink, just not at the same time. Have them all blink in random intervals.
 
J

jaxxor

Guest
fly said:
Oh yeah, I meant to mention that I've found a way to annoy Firefox users. Thanks for being my test bunny. HAHAHAHAHHA


if you're telling the truth, then that is nerd humour at its finest!
 

Nyx

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
4,683
0
0
Planet Hell
fly said:
Oh yeah, I meant to mention that I've found a way to annoy Firefox users. Thanks for being my test bunny. HAHAHAHAHHA

:annoyed: After all the trouble I've gone to so I can use Firefox at work too! :p

I saw the blinking too, but it doesn't bother me. The glowing titles bother me more, but I only see them when I have to use IE anyway.

Now your name shows up in red, with Admin still in bright green.
 

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
9,646
3
41
51
close to Seattle
dreamwalker said:
:annoyed: After all the trouble I've gone to so I can use Firefox at work too! :p

I saw the blinking too, but it doesn't bother me. The glowing titles bother me more, but I only see them when I have to use IE anyway.

Now your name shows up in red, with Admin still in bright green.


It draws my eye right to it every time I see it :( Oh well.


Fly, you bastard!!! :D
 

bast_imret

Erect Member
Oct 26, 2004
5,219
39
41
CletusJones said:
I ponied up and walked to the liquor store IN THE RAIN just to get this pic for you guys. someone fix the blue mark please. gogogo

guinnesswallpaper1024.JPG


:drool: thx






edit: not a macro :fly:
 

Nyx

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
4,683
0
0
Planet Hell
BigDov said:
It draws my eye right to it every time I see it :( Oh well.


Fly, you bastard!!! :D

It draws my eye all right, but it doesn't really bother me :D

EDIT: Since I tweaked Firefox to show admin names in green at the *other* place it's the same here too, and that did take some getting used to.
 

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
9,646
3
41
51
close to Seattle
dreamwalker said:
It draws my eye all right, but it doesn't really bother me :D

EDIT: Since I tweaked Firefox to show admin names in green at the *other* place it's the same here too, and that did take some getting used to.


Clearly I'm easily annoyed by the little things ;)

Do you still have that tweak info handy, sweetie??? :heart: :D