Jumping the shark

Yea, anything involving horatio on that show is extremely corny.

I think one of the best things about Horatio is his ridiculously exaggerated body language. Next time you watch that shark-jumped show, wait for Horatio to get to some sort of "intense" scene. That's when you'll see him look like he's taking a piss into one of those ballpark trough-style urinals. He just throws the hands on his hips, leans ever so slightly, and stands there with the "I'm the centerpiece of a dramatic sequence" look. Then he'll take off those precious sunglasses and say something witty and/or dramatic. David Caruso jumped the shark after King of New York. And as silly coincidence may have it, he was in a movie called Mission of the Shark: The Saga of the U.S.S. Indianapolis.

Sorry about going all John Madden on you guys on my first unrestricted day, but I felt like it had to be put out there.

I think one of the best things about Horatio is his ridiculously exaggerated body language. Next time you watch that shark-jumped show, wait for Horatio to get to some sort of "intense" scene. That's when you'll see him look like he's taking a piss into one of those ballpark trough-style urinals. He just throws the hands on his hips, leans ever so slightly, and stands there with the "I'm the centerpiece of a dramatic sequence" look. Then he'll take off those precious sunglasses and say something witty and/or dramatic. David Caruso jumped the shark after King of New York. And as silly coincidence may have it, he was in a movie called Mission of the Shark: The Saga of the U.S.S. Indianapolis.

Sorry about going all John Madden on you guys on my first unrestricted day, but I felt like it had to be put out there.
LOL

You need a lightpen