July Zombie Thread

itburnswhenipee said:
Yeah, that's what did me in at the end. It takes so long to switch to the shotgun and so long to reload it that I don't think it's worth the one shot kill.

Also, does anyone else see a resemblance between your character and Dr. Otto Scratchensniff from the cartoon Animaniacs?

Did you know that the DVD set of The Animaniacs just came out this week! JOY! Need to get my ass to bestbuy and pick up a copy.
 
bast_imret said:
Did you know that the DVD set of The Animaniacs just came out this week! JOY! Need to get my ass to bestbuy and pick up a copy.

It was only years after the fact that I realized how much of that cartoon was old vaudeville bits and Spike Jones routines. Still, fabulous stuff. One of the more clever cartoons I remember.
 
ChikkenNoodul said:
Jesus was a zombie
sweet_zombie_jesus.jpg
 
I think I got 169 last time we played this, I've got the screenshot someplace or another.

Fun game.
 
ChikkenNoodul said:
Jesus was a zombie


Was he a Weekend at Bernies type of Zombie? They played some music on their flutes and he got up and danced walked around? I can say stuff like that because I know several of you are going to hell with me. So we'll have stuff to talk about when we get there.
 
Sarcasmo said:
There's no such thing as hell, so you really have nothing to lose.

You are so going to be stuck in line right behind me.


I figure with things like heaven, hell, god, etc. it's better to err on the safe side and give them a little respect. Becuase if they do exist you'd hate to be on everyone's bad side.
 
ChikkenNoodul said:
Oh hell exists all right.

I'm told it's Chuck E. Cheeze during four simultaneous 8 year olds' birthday parties


I have already been to that level of hell and it fills me with terror just thinking about it. It's the level right below stuck in traffic jam behind the elderly after eating bad mexican food in the summer with no AC.
 
ChikkenNoodul said:
Oh hell exists all right.

I'm told it's Chuck E. Cheeze during four simultaneous 8 year olds' birthday parties


Sweet Jesus that place is EVIL. It's an anagram for HEEEEZUHCCCK, the sound adults make when they're twitching and gasping on the floor.
 
Do you want to know what I think hell really is?

Being alone (completely by yourself with nothing to do) for eternity.
 
b_sinning said:
You are so going to be stuck in line right behind me.


I figure with things like heaven, hell, god, etc. it's better to err on the safe side and give them a little respect. Becuase if they do exist you'd hate to be on everyone's bad side.

I don't respect what allows little kids to be brutally slaughtered and abused on a daily basis, and if I'm condemned for that belief then so be it. I'm not afraid. I won't be stuck in line behind you; I will have a VIP entrance pass and a personal chauffeur to my penthouse overlooking the Central Lake of Fire.
 
b_sinning said:
You are so going to be stuck in line right behind me.


I figure with things like heaven, hell, god, etc. it's better to err on the safe side and give them a little respect. Becuase if they do exist you'd hate to be on everyone's bad side.

Faith based on fear sounds like a pretty soul-killing thing to me.