Thread July 4th weekend ('MURICA Edition)

Totally, but they can still rock it.
They look soooo old lol
But look at the Rolling Stones... They still kick ass and make a fucking killing in concert tickets.
Sold out worldwide!

Exactly. Metallica, Iron Maiden, Rolling Stones, & Bruce Springsteen, seems the older they get the bigger the crowds they attract anywhere in the world. Metallica still puts on a great show and what I love most about them compared to a lot of other bands is they change their setlist daily, sometimes up to 10 different songs per night. You don't get the same show over and over and over. Each night is unique.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
Exactly. Metallica, Iron Maiden, Rolling Stones, & Bruce Springsteen, seems the older they get the bigger the crowds they attract anywhere in the world. Metallica still puts on a great show and what I love most about them compared to a lot of other bands is they change their setlist daily, sometimes up to 10 different songs per night. You don't get the same show over and over and over. Each night is unique.

Total gravy!!!

I guarantee there are three songs they always play unless it has changed since their last blar album