GAY Judgy Thread

Guys named Christopher who go by Topher.
Smj7sh7.gif

A local radio station is doing a contest and one of the challenges is to eat 12 live goldfish... and everyone's up in fucking arms about it.

I judge them. Hell, I had takeout fish and chips tonight out of spite, and it was fucking delicious.

A local radio station is doing a contest and one of the challenges is to eat 12 live goldfish... and everyone's up in fucking arms about it.

I judge them. Hell, I had takeout fish and chips tonight out of spite, and it was fucking delicious.
Speaking of radio station contests..... a guy at work mis-dialed his customer's phone number. He ended up calling a radio station in Oklahoma. Apparently he was the 17th caller and won a 7 day cruise to the Bahamas. He missed out because he didn't know his cell phone number to verify with a SMS message.

I mean, who doesn't know their own phone number?

I judge him a fucktard.

Also, I have eaten 12 live goldfish before. They did not sit well, burped up nastiness for hours. :(

• Gravy
Reactions: Josh
fat enablers are just as bad....the ones who make excuses for them...and especially the sheeple who don't shame the fatties when they use handicapped parking spaces and the scooters in grocery stores

There's no shame in that, it's frelling hilarious to watch you stew while I ride around in the Wal-Lark and stuff beer and processed meat sticks into the basket.

The best part is when it runs out of juice in the middle of the store and I convince them to bring me another one.

I'm going to have an extra foot of diamond plate welded on to my car doors so I can ding whomever parks next to the handicapped space too.