Jones Soda Co.

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
Marklar
₥60,587
I found a new favorite soda, it's the cream soda selection from the array of Jones Sodas. Have you guys heard of them? My best friend says, "huh?" when I tell her about them. I sent in a pic in hopes of it getting published on the label. What's your favorite flavor? If you haven't tried them, ban.

Jones%20Soda%20Co.%20Cream%20Soda.jpg

jones is pretty good, not my favorite but good.

a 20oz of pepsi is cheaper though so I tend to gravitate towards what's less expeisive.

CletusJones said:
jones is pretty good, not my favorite but good.

a 20oz of pepsi is cheaper though so I tend to gravitate towards what's less expeisive.

if thats the case then just go to walmart and get a case of "Sams Cola" for like 2 bucks.

Drool-Boy said:
if thats the case then just go to walmart and get a case of "Sams Cola" for like 2 bucks.
no way, that shit's gross. i'll buy soda at Aldi before I get that walmart crap. I usually stick to pepsi, dr pepper, and 7up.

CletusJones said:
no way, that shit's gross. i'll buy soda at Aldi before I get that walmart crap. I usually stick to pepsi, dr pepper, and 7up.

we ended up with a 12-pack of "store brand" cola once cuz it was a freebie or some shit. The wife tried it and said it tasted like week-old flat soda with a turd in it:lol:

Drool-Boy said:
we ended up with a 12-pack of "store brand" cola once cuz it was a freebie or some shit. The wife tried it and said it tasted like week-old flat soda with a turd in it:lol:
:lol: store brand is always bad news. store brand < *.cola

fly said:

They had a thanksgiving pack that had turkey, mashed potatoes, yams, etc.

They've had that stuff on clearance here at the local target for a few weeks now. The strawberry lime flavor isn't too bad.

Drool-Boy said:

Target Branded soda isn't too bad. $1.99 a twelve pack for their ripoff cola and dr pepper flavors.

My daughter got me started on the cream soda, it's gooooood :drool:

If I'm getting the soda myself I'll get Coke, but if she has that stuff I usually ask her to share.

elpmis said:
YEAH THAT SODA IS FUCKING AWESOME

Just like Coqui said I got mine at the local Panera Bread
I'm writing a marketing plan out for it for school. From what I've read in several articles the founder/president is a pompous prick. :fly:

April23 said:
I'm writing a marketing plan out for it for school. From what I've read in several articles the founder/president is a pompous prick. :fly:

Most rich hippies are.