JOKES!!!

Coqui said:
A guy with a black eye boards his plane bound for Pittsburgh and sits down in his seat. He immediately notices that the guy next to him also has a black eye.

He says to him, "Hey this is a coincidence: we both have black eyes. Mind if I ask how you got yours?"

So the guy tells him: "Well, it just happened. It was a tongue twister accident, sort of. See, I was at the ticket counter and this gorgeous blonde with the biggest breasts in the world was there. So, instead of saying: I'd like a ticket to Pittsburgh, I said: I'd like a picket to Tittsburgh." "She socked me one."

The first guy responded, "Mine was a tongue twister too."
"I was at the breakfast table and I wanted to say to my wife: Please pour me a bowl of Corn Flakes, but I accidentally said: You ruined my life, you lousy bitch.''

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

The Rules​

The female always makes the rules.

The rules are subject to change at any time without prior notification.

No male can possibly know all the rules.

If the female suspects the male knows all the rules, she must immediately change some or all the rules.

The female is never wrong.

If the female is wrong, it is because of a flagrant misunderstanding which was a direct result of something the male did or said wrong.

If Rule 6 applies, the male must apologize immediately for causing the misunderstanding.

The female can change her mind at any given point in time for any reason.

The male must never change his mind without express written consent from the female.

The female has every right to be angry or upset at any time.

The male must remain calm at all times, unless the female wants him to be angry or upset.

The female must not, under any circumstances, let the male know whether or not she wants him to be angry or upset.

Any attempt by the male to document these rules could result in severe bodily harm.

If the female has PMS, all rules are null and void

Nagging wife has hubby pleading for jail
Asian News International
London, October 13, 2005

A man sentenced to nine months house arrest begged a judge to jail him instead, because he couldn't stand his wife's nagging.

Algerian Ahmed Salhi, 24, was sentenced to a nine month curfew at home with his Italian wife in Ferrara, northern Italy.

But he went back to court after a week and begged the judge to jail him because he could not bear her nagging.

Salhi was sentenced to nine months house arrest after breaching immigration regulations.

But he turned up at his local courtroom and begged to be taken into custody because he said he could no longer stand living with her, and would rather be behind bars, Corriere della Sera reported.

"I need some peace," he said was quoted by Ananova, as saying.

A local court agreed to Salhi's request and he has been jailed for the rest of his sentence.

Sarcasmo said:
Nagging wife has hubby pleading for jail
Asian News International
London, October 13, 2005

A man sentenced to nine months house arrest begged a judge to jail him instead, because he couldn't stand his wife's nagging.

Algerian Ahmed Salhi, 24, was sentenced to a nine month curfew at home with his Italian wife in Ferrara, northern Italy.

But he went back to court after a week and begged the judge to jail him because he could not bear her nagging.

Salhi was sentenced to nine months house arrest after breaching immigration regulations.

But he turned up at his local courtroom and begged to be taken into custody because he said he could no longer stand living with her, and would rather be behind bars, Corriere della Sera reported.

"I need some peace," he said was quoted by Ananova, as saying.

A local court agreed to Salhi's request and he has been jailed for the rest of his sentence.

Now *that's* comedy!

In space, there is no such thing as toilet humor.

Deadly flatulence: how to excrete without risk in space?

For astronauts, going to the bathroom has an entirely different meaning.

In a microgravity environment, flatulence, which contains flammable gases, like hydrogen and firedamp, can more easily ignite.

An astronauts can be blown away by his or her own intestinal gas, which can also pollute the air inside space capsules, according to Li Tanqiu, an aerospace expert.

American and Russian astronauts have confessed that, in space, there is no such thing as toilet humor.

Chinese scientists have installed a home-made "space toilet" in the Shenzhou-6 spaceship, which launched Wednesday for China's first multi-piloted, multi-day space mission. The mission has drastically complicated what was only a minor issue in China's first manned space trial, in which the lone astronaut, Yang Liwei, stayed in space for less than one day.

But China has found a smart solution. Astronauts aboard Shenzhou-6 are using a soft plastic hose and air-pumping device in the toilet that conveniently sucks waste into a fixed container, according to Li.

Source: Xinhua
http://english.people.com.cn/200510/14/eng20051014_214307.html