Hawt Joke thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
holy fuck are you faggots going full faggot
oh yeah motherfucker? would it be full faggot if i snuck into your house late and night and got in bed with you? would it be faggot if I spooned you from behind and gently stroked your hair and whispered how lucky i am to have found you? im not gay but ill do it just to fuck you.

oh yeah motherfucker? would it be full faggot if i snuck into your house late and night and got in bed with you? would it be faggot if I spooned you from behind and gently stroked your hair and whispered how lucky i am to have found you? im not gay but ill do it just to fuck you.

WHAT DOES BEING GAY HAVE TO DO WITH ACTING LIKE A FAGGOT HUH HUH?!?

• Gravy
Reactions: hydra
I'm not sure what being gay and bundles of sticks have in common, other than a preference for wood.

Not sure what a preference for wood has to do with being gay. I mean, we all know they have a preference for feather boas and taffeta so I don't even see how wood fits in here.

Not sure what a preference for wood has to do with being gay. I mean, we all know they have a preference for feather boas and taffeta so I don't even see how wood fits in here.
and here i thought being gay just meant you had a preference for men.

not sure what a preference for feather boas and taffeta have to do with being gay. allegedly straight crossfit hipsters wear so i don't even see how boas fit in here

tumblr_m4o6a3ypNU1rutx4do1_500.gif

not sure what a preference for feather boas and taffeta have to do with being gay. allegedly straight crossfit hipsters wear so i don't even see how boas fit in here

boas fit in everywhere man. it's how they are taking over the everglades.

Is this one of the big Shadows (or whatever they call them now XTSRG something something darkside)?

If so, that's the bike I'd get if I were in the market. I'm too irresponsible for one, and I know it, so I don't have one.

Status
Not open for further replies.