Ontopic johnny cash approves

it's a curb stomp because I talked about my life. everyone's an expert on walking in my shoes apparently. get a shot in while the gettin's good!

Well I know I never made a statement about how it is to live in your shoes. You claimed you needed the shoes because of the salaries the people you work for are really high. I pointed out that salaries don't mean anything and you disagreed. No walking in other people's shoes here at all. Just a straight up disagreement on a single fact.

I'm guessing 3rd in from the left. Just to see if I'll really get the tickets if I win.

I will not confirm or deny without giving more time for other answers. I will certainly keep my word about tickets though. The catch is you have to come to Atlanta though, obviously.

The
I will not confirm or deny without giving more time for other answers. I will certainly keep my word about tickets though. The catch is you have to come to Atlanta though, obviously.

I just want the tickets sent so I can put them on my fridge as a trophy.

I'm not sending tickets that won't be used. Sorry. I have dozens of friends in town who would love them if it came to that.

About to throw away the half to the right after replacing them in the last 6 months. There's a pair in there which is worth most of the group altogether. BB pic sucks, obviously. If anyone cares, there's a free couple tix to the greatest seats for any pro sport in Atlanta, if you can nail the pair.

Game on.

Your pal,
waw

MX8MP.jpg

Square toe.

No, it's really kinda YOU that don't get it.

You've known the people on this forum for going on a decade and you're still showboating constantly as if it's going to impress anyone here.

You have your moments when you're thoughtful and funny, run with that. No one here (and probably anywhere on the internet, really) gives a shit how perceived baller status you are.

This is true, actually. One reason why I like this place.

Apez has a nice set of cats, but you don't see her bragging about all them pussies she got!

This is true, actually. One reason why I like this place.

Apez has a nice set of cats, but you don't see her bragging about all them pussies she got!

This is why I used to have issue with G-Shock and his watch posts. Hey y'all! Look at this rolex I bought!

HAY GUYZ, NO ONE'S ALLOWED TO HAVE NICE THINGS ANYMORE BECAUSE IT'S NOT FAIR TO THE OTHERS, K?

I think that, whenever a guy posts a lot of shoes or an abundance of clothing, they're almost asking for other men to rip them apart. :fly:

Just my observashunz.