Ontopic johnny cash approves

this is a blind competition and there will be no results revealed about the cost of a shoe, etc.
sarc, that's not realistic for me. I have to wear nice clothing. would you cruise into AN C level's office dressed like a dock worker?

I used to go see our executives in khakis, boots, and Target-brand polos. Who cares, they're just people.

ib some veiled insult about me, my height, my income, some shit like that that's ended with a smiley.

they don't make even 7 figures let alone 8. apples and oranges all day long.

:lol: Salaries mean what exactly? They are just as if not more powerful people than those you work for.

Like I said, you are just telling everyone here that your place of work in anal about how you dress. Salaries mean shit.

Nice brag thread though.

:lol: Salaries mean what exactly? They are just as if not more powerful people than those you work for.

Like I said, you are just telling everyone here that your place of work in anal about how you dress. Salaries mean shit.

Nice brag thread though.

you don't get it.

omg is it?

So in this fantasy land of grandeur that you exist in do you really think I care if I get banned for a couple of days because I told you that you're a douchebag?

it was a joke referring to april. see my sig.

you don't get it.

No, it's really kinda YOU that don't get it.

You've known the people on this forum for going on a decade and you're still showboating constantly as if it's going to impress anyone here.

You have your moments when you're thoughtful and funny, run with that. No one here (and probably anywhere on the internet, really) gives a shit how perceived baller status you are.

• Gravy
Reactions: 1 person