"Prove I don't want a beeya."
"Good on ya."
*silence*

It's actually, it's more like:

"give us a beer, ya cunt."
"here you go, mate"
"cheers, mate!"

Last edited:
well he just spent months doing anywhere from 50-200k a day, wasn't always there, but that was his base.

Probably means the "Queensland coast". Gold coast is a great place. If any of you head to Australia, make sure this place is on your list. Nightlife galore, good restaraunts everywhere, awesome beach, good looking men and women everywhere. And with an American accent, you'll get more pussy than you'll know what to do with.

Oh and for those of you who are gun lovers. The Gold Coast has a indoor gun range smack bang in the middle of the city. Probably the most expensive gun range ever.

Is the Gold Coast where Brisbane's rich assholes go to escape? It looks like the kind of coastal monstrosity I would create in Cities XL.

Is the Gold Coast where Brisbane's rich assholes go to escape? It looks like the kind of coastal monstrosity I would create in Cities XL.

I'm sure there are plenty of rich there, though the Gold Coast is frequented by pretty much all types.

At the end of the school year, a shit ton of high school graduates head up there for a week or two. Like how you guys head to Cancun or where ever else they go on spring break.