John Kerry

www.fairtax.org

btw, this would tax the 10-12 million illegal immigrants the same as you and I and is really the only way to do so

1454a4d27827a7.jpg

Drive on the road, call the police, own land/rent land (the government has absolute legal title to all lands, you only hold it in fee simple), use the court system, hope that everyone else driving on the road is properly instructed in doing so, not gang raped in your own house, have a savings account, have a credit card, not in debtors prison, not sold into white slavery for debts...

kekekekeke

Most roads ruin my tires anyways, police usually are arresting me not helping me, I rent from my boss ask him, paid my lawyer for court which also charges you court fees, have never been into a car accident and had to pay the dmv to drive, I have guns for that, no savings accounts yet I would have to pay for them to the bank, dont have credit cards, debtors prison?, thats extreme.

I dont hate the need for government I just dont agree with what it has turned into.

Most roads ruin my tires anyways, police usually are arresting me not helping me, I rent from my boss ask him, paid my lawyer for court which also charges you court fees, have never been into a car accident and had to pay the dmv to drive, I have guns for that, no savings accounts yet I would have to pay for them to the bank, dont have credit cards, debtors prison?, thats extreme.

I dont hate the need for government I just dont agree with what it has turned into.

don't forget that the police are not legally required to risk their lives to protect you :p thanks SCOTUS!

Where do you think all the tax breaks that the oil industry gets come from?

uh what? tax breaks are when they're given a free pass not to pay them, not when they're given money.

Now while I do despise corporate welfare as much as I despise individual welfare do you have any idea what would happen if they didn't get tax breaks? Do you know where their tax breaks come from and why they get them?

I am still quite pissed off that they complained so dam much about how they are getting so hurt by the hurricanes and the war's and blah blah yet Exxon Mobile made the most profit last year out of any company ever in the freakin world. Oh yeah, thats why they jacked up our prices all year, pathetic. Wheres your government stopping that from happening?

I am still quite pissed off that they complained so dam much about how they are getting so hurt by the hurricanes and the war's and blah blah yet Exxon Mobile made the most profit last year out of any company ever in the freakin world. Oh yeah, thats why they jacked up our prices all year, pathetic. Wheres your government stopping that from happening?
Yes, but my stock in ExxonMobil appreciated nicely over the summer.

$56 a share last winter, now $72 a share I think. It makes me happy.

They supply fuel to just about every person on this planet. I'd expect them to earn large numbers.

They supply fuel to just about every person on this planet. I'd expect them to earn large numbers.

yeah but for them to say that they are hurting really bad and that is why they need to drive gas prices to over 3 dollars a gallon is complete bullshit. If they were hurting so bad why did their profits jump so much?

Seriously. The oil industry is the largest market in the world, it deals with the most amount of money. Focus on profit MARGINS, not profit numbers. Even then, they're still private companies that have the right to charge whatever they damn well please. It's our own damn fault that we're so reliant on oil. They're not to blame, neither is OPEC or the middle east or anyone else. Americans are the only ones at fault for America's dependancy on fossil fuels.