John Couey Dies in Prison

What a tard. Once again.

There was a kid in Wisconsin who was charged for having sex with his 16 year old girlfriend. He was 18. She got pregnant. He was still convicted and had to serve TIME even though this was consensual.
Can't find the story as it happened in like '99 or something.

It's a lovely story, that you won't see because I'm in the iggy bubble, so this is mainly for others...
Also, the fact you say this doesn't happen is retarded because my nephew by ex marriage is actually in a corrections facility for the above mentioned. He's 23, she is 17. And this is Wisconsin as well.

Pfff. knowitall

You're from Wisconsin?

:lol: Spelling was actually to delete WI from the list. I grew up there. I'd ask you where you are from but alas, your posts just suck too much to read.

10 years ago the laws were hardlined like that, nowadays they are teired or theres a few year buffer.

guy and girl in my high school were banging, her dad walked in, flipped the fuck out. he was 18, she was 16... he ended up getting charged with statutory rape. it wouldn't hold up anymore though in my state.

:lol: Spelling was actually to delete WI from the list. I grew up there. I'd ask you where you are from but alas, your posts just suck too much to read.

O rly?

Is that why I quoted the original post which did not include WI?
Or is this post another jumbled mess, about to be edited to make sense?

Do you think you're posts are something to behold, Gandalf? Oh wait, I thought I was in iggy prison because I say mean things and hurt your feelings?

You act like a child with your, "you're posts suck, so you're on ignore." "You're off ignore, just because I have to know what everyone says." "You're on ignore again!!"
"OFF ignore!"

Christ, even I, with ADHD, never displayed such retarded indecisiveness.

10 years ago the laws were hardlined like that, nowadays they are teired or theres a few year buffer.

guy and girl in my high school were banging, her dad walked in, flipped the fuck out. he was 18, she was 16... he ended up getting charged with statutory rape. it wouldn't hold up anymore though in my state.

I deleted WI cause:

Exemption. If the court feels registration is not necessary for public protection, it may exempt an offender provided the individual was less than 19-years-old at the time of the violation and the victim was a child not more than four years younger or four years older than the perpetrator. This exemption typically relates to consensual sex between teenagers. It is not available if the sexual assault involved sexual intercourse with a child under the age of 12 or if it involved the use or threat of force or violence.
http://www.legis.state.wi.us/LRB/pubs/ib/01ib1.pdf

Ahhhh Lexis Nexis. Do you have Britannica on CD? I found it sooo much easier to do a search than look things up the old fashioned way.

LMAO, my sister WORKS for LexisNexis. Ummm, anything you want me to look up thar, Gandalf?

Also, your post means nothing.

I dont actually, I have the 1989 book set and online access. Usually if you get the keywords out of the summary and Google scholar. JSTOR is appallingly good for that.

It was bad. It was in our papers every day. They found her in a garbage bag holding her stuffed dolphin or whale or some shit. I'm sure that's common knowledge globally, but that shit was everywhere for a while down here. Dude was seriously a monster.

aw man.. i'm wellin up over here.

dude wouldn't survive the courtroom if that were mo. surely there is a device that i could get thru security at the courthouse.. i can't imagine..