Joe Rogan

BeeRad said:
I just got done listening to his Joe explains life thingy on his myspace, some funny shit. Now I wanna go find some DMT:fly:

That is some good stuff. He really does his research on drugs.

DMT is awesome. The song Divine Moments of Truth (DMT) by Shpangle is awesome too. Super trippy. Perfect name for it.

Visuals are fun but I like it when reality just totally vanishes. I'm not really that attached to it anyway.

Last edited:
fly I need a vactaion. I should so come visit you and blow my mind.

My only fear is I'd come to a week later as someones bitch in an obscure south american prison with no clue how I got there.

fly said:
Got a shitton of 5Meo-DMT if you're interested.

Ive never screwed with the shit so I dont know nothing about it but lordy by Mr. Super Rogans teachings I am indeed interested, but I want the good stuff, lol.

b_sinning said:
fly I need a vactaion. I should so come visit you and blow my mind.

My only fear is I'd come to a week later as someones bitch in an obscure south american prison with no clue how I got there.
Although I have never done it, the stuff is awesome. Its probably the most disconnected 15 minutes of your life, bar none.

fly said:
Although I have never done it, the stuff is awesome. Its probably the most disconnected 15 minutes of your life, bar none.

I am still kinda lost on how you would come across it? I dont think there has ever been anything of this nature that I could call myself a noob too. I am sincerely interested at this point hahaha