Ontopic Joe Rogan talk about Hemp, Marijuana and DMT

they really shouldn't have put him on the latest history channel special about pot

he looked busted and was all wacked out

I'm not riding on anything,and I don't ever remember saying that people should not smoke it or that it killed every one. I just don't see why it's a bid deal that Joe Rogen is talking about it.

No one is saying it's a big deal that he is talking about it. He simply makes some coherent well thought comments on the issue, and I thought some people might like to hear it, and/or discuss the issue also.

Yea, and its never pot that kills them, its prescription drugs.

So Chris Farley and John Belushi are the exception to prescription drug rule. :eek::p:fly:

Joe Rogan nails it on how progressives made drugs illegal. Personally I would make all drugs legal with one caveat. If somebody overdoses then no hospital to revive them, because he/she is too stupid to live.

So Chris Farley and John Belushi are the exception to prescription drug rule. :eek::p:fly:

Joe Rogan nails it on how progressives made drugs illegal. Personally I would make all drugs legal with one caveat. If somebody overdoses then no hospital to revive them, because he/she is too stupid to live.
:waw: progressives?

Shut. The. Fuck. Up.

:waw: progressives?

Shut. The. Fuck. Up.

I was thinking the same thing..

sfu.gif

I do like how he talks about how you can abuse it, just like anything else. Not a bad listen, but again it was nothing new. It's just Joe Rogan saying it to trippy music.

I do like how he talks about how you can abuse it, just like anything else. Not a bad listen, but again it was nothing new. It's just Joe Rogan saying it to trippy music.

Again, nobody said it was anything new, nobody said it was a huge deal. The fact that's it's Joe Rogan saying these things means nothing as to why I made this thread. I only used Joe Rogan because we seemed well balanced and straight to the point on the issue.

I was just trying to spark a conversation amongst people here.

Again, nobody said it was anything new, nobody said it was a huge deal. The fact that's it's Joe Rogan saying these things means nothing as to why I made this thread. I only used Joe Rogan because we seemed well balanced and straight to the point on the issue.

I was just trying to spark a conversation amongst people here.

+

Got'cha

you can do that without dehydration as well. it made national news a couple years ago when a women died from drinking too much water trying to win a wii for her kids for xmas in a radio station contest.