Joe Rogan: Humanity Gone Haywire

That will only affect their ratings. So news should only regard what's best for their ratings?

Should they - no
Would they -yes

They gotta get the ratings to sell their ads, that's how it works. They also show you stories which do not detract from their advertisers. That's how they make profits.

It's hard to find unbiased, reliable news.

Should they - no
Would they -yes

They gotta get the ratings to sell their ads, that's how it works. They also show you stories which do not detract from their advertisers. That's how they make profits.

It's hard to find unbiased, reliable news.

There's no reason not to have a non-profit news organization in this country. We have the ABC in Australia which is funded by tax payers, and it keeps itself free of government bias.

At one point I didn't like the guy at all.. But after reading his blog and experiencing him as a UFC commentator, my level of adoration for him has skyrocketed.

At one point I didn't like the guy at all.. But after reading his blog and experiencing him as a UFC commentator, my level of adoration for him has skyrocketed.

Adoration + men + the wacky sex objects we were looking at yesterday = possible teh gayness

we know ALL ABOUT that shyt in the Sudan and have done nothing about it.

from something I saw on 60 minutes, we could've stopped the whole thing from starting had we scrambled some radio signal or something that said "begin the ethnic cleansing" and we didn't. clinton era I think.

terrible story though. Joe makes sense, way too much sense to ever be a politician.

and I wholeheartedly agree that if this were some "white" nation it'd be different.

the mexican shyt (one kidnapping a day in PHOENIX?) is gonna' hit the fan though. it's on the news almost every day now it seems like.