WTF Joe Biden advocates shotguns for home defense!

Everyone democrat I know thinks Biden is a retard... but they'll all be on his dick if he runs for president.

Witnessed the same thing with Al Gore. Liberals everywhere protesting "YOU IMPEACHED CLINTON, NOW YOU HAVE TO PUT UP WITH AL GORE AS YOUR PRESIDENT, HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY!!!" (they obviously didn't understand what impeaching meant), and a few short years later they were preaching how great he was.

Everyone democrat I know thinks Biden is a retard... but they'll all be on his dick if he runs for president.

Witnessed the same thing with Al Gore. Liberals everywhere protesting "YOU IMPEACHED CLINTON, NOW YOU HAVE TO PUT UP WITH AL GORE AS YOUR PRESIDENT, HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY!!!" (they obviously didn't understand what impeaching meant), and a few short years later they were preaching how great he was.

Al Gore would have been a vastly better president than Dubya. Hell, Big Bird would make a better president than Dubya.

That really just depends on if the GOP puts up another class A retard or not.

are there any candidate choices that arent?

edit: i dont think he's running, but Chris Christie seems to be reasonable and not nuts.

Last edited:
are there any candidate choices that arent?

edit: i dont think he's running, but Chris Christie seems to be reasonable and not nuts.

Their biggest problem is that they have married themselves to the fundies. People don't want to hear that you hate gays, women, minorities, and abortions. That hate shit doesn't win elections. But they've got to do something, cause I sure as fuck don't want Hillary there.

He has recently started a very vast PR campaign to revamp his image, it makes him look real good. I think I remember that if you dig back though you'll see a decent amount of Tea-Party crazy. (although I might be wrong)