Job Performance Review Thread

DirkPhoenix

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
Austin, Land of pot and...pot
www.jesustomars.com
Marklar
₥0
Just had mine. Apparently I am a "Successful Contributor". And they're putting me in for a promotion to E2 (better than E1, not as good as E3). I guess they never bothered to check the server logs to see how much time I spend here. :eek:

Anyone else get their performance reviews?

edit:// and yes, this does include all homosexual-related performances. These will be rated by the following:

1 - Not Even a Kleenex Kleenup
2 - Courtesy Call A Day Later
3 - Streisand CD and a Handful of Valtrex
4 - Kiss On Back Of Neck
5 - Reach-around and Tickets To Dikes On Bikes 4

On my last review I recieved a score of 4.5 out of a possible 5 and a nice raise. The best one Ive ever had. Why? Because the left the bitch of a "shop lead" out of the equasion this time.

I got full marks and they said I needed to know more about BSD :rolleyes: I said it would be a cold day in hell before I worked on some stupid OS in my free time

F33nX said:
due to the BoA merger with Fleet, my job is running away from me, just like everything else in my life.

Health? Check
Roof over head? Check
Food in belly? Check
Imminent chance that you will be raped and/or killed? Nope

Your life is pretty good.

smileyfat said:
Health? Beginning signs/family history of heart disease
Roof over head? only if i get paid, which i won't starting in a month and a half
Food in belly? only if i get paid, which i won't starting in a month and a half
Imminent chance that you will be raped and/or killed? Already been sexually assaulted once, and considering all the threats i've gotten in the past few months? Likely.

Your life is pretty good.

Fixed. Heh.

F33nX said:
Fixed. Heh.

Well then, I guess if I was in your position I would just throw in the towel and call it quits. No use and trying to change anything.

smileyfat said:
Well then, I guess if I was in your position I would just throw in the towel and call it quits. No use and trying to change anything.
that's what i've felt like doing in the past week. every time i try to change something, everything else gets screwed up.

F33nX said:
that's what i've felt like doing in the past week. every time i try to change something, everything else gets screwed up.

go for it, no point in fighting the inevitable. Just enjoy the ride down the drain.

my review in october was pretty decent, i got a nice raise. october 2003 was a great year for me though, they doubled my salary. :drool:

ChikkenNoodul said:
At least take up drinking hard liquor and smoking before you go, the ride is more fun

yes, general debauchery is encouraged. The more STDS you acquire the more experience points you gain.

My office doesn't do that at all. Each year I ask for a raise and each year they tell me that I make a good salary already and so-n-so hasn't had a raise in x years so I shouldn't either. Nevermind the fact that each time someone is fired or quits I take on their responsibilities and after 5 years I've replaced 4 people, continue doing my own job and now work out of 4 different offices each week.

;) maybe this year I'll finneggle some bling

zengirl said:
My office doesn't do that at all. Each year I ask for a raise and each year they tell me that I make a good salary already and so-n-so hasn't had a raise in x years so I shouldn't either. Nevermind the fact that each time someone is fired or quits I take on their responsibilities and after 5 years I've replaced 4 people, continue doing my own job and now work out of 4 different offices each week.

;) maybe this year I'll finneggle some bling

I doubt it.

smileyfat said:
I doubt it.
Last year I asked for a $7k raise, they gave me $2k, but I got a tidy $2k for a year end bonus :drool: I'm going to ask for the other $5k this year, hope that they give me another $2k and a better bonus come year end. :D