Job Openings

b_sinning

Erect Member
Nov 22, 2004
Savannah, GA
Marklar
₥10
Hey guys. We're looking for a few postions in Atlanta and Savannah if you know anyone job hunting. I'm not sure if we've started advertising on them yet becuase my boss would prefer we recomend people before any random idiiot starts applying.

Atlanta we need a Pc tech (Windows/Apple) but will forgive some experience if they have AV experience.

Savannah we need someone to help replace me when I switch jobs in a few weeks. So a Sys Admin. Windows/Unix/Novell IIS /SQl knoweldge a plus.

No clue what the pay on either is going to be but benfits are good and tons of job security. If you guys know anybody let me know so I can touch base with them and answer any questions.

It's a school we don't do lay offs. We're already talking of opening another campus either in Asia or California in another year or so.

Benefits are decent medical, paid vacations, etc.

b_sinning said:

Savannah we need someone to help replace me when I switch jobs in a few weeks. So a Sys Admin. Windows/Unix/Novell IIS /SQl knoweldge a plus.
Does this mean you're moving to Atlanta?

Thorn Bird said:
and...???

I'm not really interested in living in Atlanta. I get enough road rage here and I like living on the coast. With the people on the forum and co-workers I know in Atlanta, I'd like maybe 20 people out of every other person I'd hate in Atlanta. Probably about the same number I actually like here but there is less other people.