Job Change?

I've been searching for a company that does that and tuition reimbursement. Am I asking for too much?

Not at all! This new company has both. I might even take advantage of it.

So...now the question is...do I tell my boss I am quitting before I go away for Thanksgiving break, or wait till I come back?

Not at all! This new company has both. I might even take advantage of it.

So...now the question is...do I tell my boss I am quitting before I go away for Thanksgiving break, or wait till I come back?

Tell them before and work a deal for more pay with them... :D

I am an independent contractor. My contract states I must get paid for all time and services rendered. I am not worried about being "let go" immediately. In fact, my boss will try to keep me around as long as possible, just because he hates change.

Oh my, I've been called that before.:tard: Do they need any accounting people?

I could probably get you an interview to do Accounting at Legg Mason, but you'd have to move to MD :(

http://www.leggmason.com/

Tuition Reimbursement

Tuition reimbursement is available to eligible full-time and part-time non-temporary employees for job-related courses taken in a degree-seeking program at an accredited educational institution. Individual, job-related courses that are not part of a degree program are eligible when approved by the employee’s manager.

401(k) Savings Plan/Profit-sharing Contribution

Legg Mason offers employees the opportunity to save pre-tax dollars, avoiding current taxes on amounts saved and on dividends and interest income earned on those savings. Eligibility occurs on the employee’s date of hire. There is also a company match on one’s contributions. The plan permits rollovers immediately upon date of hire from other qualified plans.

Last edited:
Just an update:
I turned in my notice and will be starting my new job on Dec 10th. Anyone want to come and help me pack and move my stuff? I have beer/wine and vodka for payment. :D

Just an update:
I turned in my notice and will be starting my new job on Dec 10th. Anyone want to come and help me pack and move my stuff? I have beer/wine and vodka for payment. :D

YEAH!!! So how excited are you?! Life changes can be thrilling. :D

I am excited and really nervous. It is like I know things will change, but I have this feeling that things are really going to change. In ways that I can not even foresee.

I am excited and really nervous. It is like I know things will change, but I have this feeling that things are really going to change. In ways that I can not even foresee.

What else is changing besides your job and your living arrangements? ;)

that's an incredible feeling, no?? GOOD LUCK TO YOU, BABE!!!!! :heart: