Job Change?

Dream

Erect Member
Oct 5, 2006
Keizer, OR
Marklar
₥0
So...I just got back from checking out a possible new job. I have not been really looking for anything new, but I have never been opposed to leaving my current job.

Now, I need to make a decision though...and need some opinions and other point of views. So...let me have it.

Current Job:
Office Manager
Independent Contractor
Work at least 6 days a week
Work at least 9 hours a day (except Saturday where I only am at the office for 5 hours.)
Good pay
No benefits
In Orlando

New Job:
Office Manager/Assistant District Manager
Employee
Work 5 days a week
Overtime after 8 hours a day (Probably work at least 9 hours a day.)
Good pay
Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
Company Car
Company Cell
In Ft Lauderdale

So, what do you think?

The second option sounds great! Location sucks because you'll be moving farther away... but it sounds sooo much better than your current position.

You forgot to add change of scenery for the second one. It sounds good and it will be better for you.

Thank you everyone. I think I am feeling it is a no brainer also, I guess I just am fearful of moving and quitting my current job. I really hate disappointing people, but I guess in this sense....it is just a job and it is time to think about me.

Thank you everyone. I think I am feeling it is a no brainer also, I guess I just am fearful of moving and quitting my current job. I really hate disappointing people, but I guess in this sense....it is just a job and it is time to think about me.

Do it then. I took me almost a year to let go of my job...

go for it girlie. it seems if you weren't looking then it came along for a reason. maybe with all your stuff going on lately, this would be really good for you!!
:heart: follow your heart...