JJ is gheying up the laptop.

not having seperate profiles is teh lose. I'd never in a million years turn ladyjaxxor loose on my laptop under my account

If you think Christian Bale is sexy, watch "The Machinist"
Hes so fucking skinny in that movie its disgusting
He must have gone on a month long meth diet to achive that look
Good movie tho

jaxxor said:
not having seperate profiles is teh lose. I'd never in a million years turn ladyjaxxor loose on my laptop under my account

You can learn a LOT about a person by being logged in under their account.

:shady:

CletusJones said:
good man. I don't have anyone else at home to worry about, so I got lucky like that. ;)

And if they absolutely need to use it, I've got an extra idiot account on there just for them...... mine's locked up under an uncrackable password :)

JaymieT said:
You can learn a LOT about a person by being logged in under their account.

:hady:

I'd be more concerned about it getting fucked up. I have the guest user account for people who lack understanding.

jaxxor said:
I'd be more concerned about it getting fucked up. I have the guest user account for people who lack understanding.

That's the main reason I ever bothered building the wife her computer and the kids their own computer- you wanna fuck something up, fuck up yours and I'll fix it. Leave mine out of it please.

jaxxor said:

I haven't fucked up anyone else's account yet.

BigDov said:
That's the main reason I ever bothered building the wife her computer and the kids their own computer- you wanna fuck something up, fuck up yours and I'll fix it. Leave mine out of it please.

damn right.

jaxxor23xb.jpg