GAY Jesus wants you to repent (and send me crypto)

NukesII

Giant Member
Aug 29, 2021
Somewhere over the rainbow
Marklar
₥3,725
Greetings psychopaths, emotionally challenged and spiritual defectives!
Happy Jesus Death day..
AKA "I died but Dad in heaven got me out on bail!"

We just did a week in Arizona. I got sick after eating all you can eat beef ribs just outside of Phoenix. Someday I'll actually see the Grand Canyon lol.

Band is on fire. Money gig is stable. Philippines in July most likely. Kids are on the honor roll still. Gabe made green belt in Taekwondo!

I'm getting really old, folks. Like I work out regularly and everything still hurts. That rib incident was telling. Telling me to stop being a gluttonous asshole!

Anyways, I have zero interest in reading the hateful insider gossip that keeps me away from this yellow matter custard.
I miss the Bass Tards. I do like the androgynous insect who runs this place. Also an honorable mention to the Columbian Peruvian princess hybrid. Hey.

The rest of you?
Well.
The best revenge is living well.
Please bicker often. Resentment is like drinking poison and expecting the resented person(s) to die.

Prius take two is in its mid death knell. Spent a fortune Changing a tire Friday cause I had a dead floor jack and the stock scissor jack failed. I'm still sore.
I should do another few upper body sets.
I always skip leg day.
Hi Valve!
Stay Skrimpy.
Dave Nukes

:lol: I'm not even fucking jewish
I had just looked up something about passover like 20 minutes ago relating to something else and I saw the dates and I SAW that it said 2021 and my absolute pudding brain was like YEP SOUNDS RIGHT

• Haha
Reactions: fly
I had just looked up something about passover like 20 minutes ago relating to something else and I saw the dates and I SAW that it said 2021 and my absolute pudding brain was like YEP SOUNDS RIGHT
Pesach sameach, yeah most my gf's have been jewish and I went to catholic school so the crossover really isn't intense. They're both like cultural religions etc. I do love "rules" as they are, gives you a debate. It also helps ya know, if there is a diety. You also get fridays off.

Happy Jesus Death day..

We just did a week in Arizona. I got sick after eating all you can eat beef ribs just outside of Phoenix. Someday I'll actually see the Grand Canyon lol.

Band is on fire. Money gig is stable. Philippines in July most likely. Kids are on the honor roll still. Gabe made green belt in Taekwondo!

I'm getting really old, folks. Like I work out regularly and everything still hurts. That rib incident was telling. Telling me to stop being a gluttonous asshole!

Anyways, I have zero interest in reading the hateful insider gossip that keeps me away from this yellow matter custard.
I miss the Bass Tards. I do like the androgynous insect who runs this place. Also an honorable mention to the Columbian Peruvian princess hybrid. Hey.

The rest of you?
Well.
Please bicker often. Resentment is like drinking poison and expecting the resented person(s) to die.

Prius take two is in its mid death knell. Spent a fortune Changing a tire Friday cause I had a dead floor jack and the stock scissor jack failed. I'm still sore.
I always skip leg day.
Hi Valve!
Stay Skrimpy.
Dave Nukes
Stick around. It drives Valve nuts which is a good thing. He said if you come back to the forum fulltime The Rolling Stones will leave Spotify.

• Gravy
  • Love
Reactions: NukesII and Petunia
Happy Jesus Death day..

The rest of you?
Well.

I always skip leg day.
Hi Valve!
Stay Skrimpy.
Dave Nukes

NUBEEEER!!!!!!
im screaming at the androgynous insect !!!!!! FAAAAAAAAAAAK :lol: ++++++++++

I can’t say i’ve seen much bickering here but then again i haven’t posted much. i think the only one who bickers is Mister Bickerasa McBickerston

i have lots going on in my gypsy life including THE COVIDS AS WE SPEAK. im convinced that it keeps coming after me cuz my skin is brown. covid is racist.

happy to hear the kids are doing great and excelling in school! kiko is having his best school year ever and he’s even got a little GF, they better not make me a Nana anytime soon

it brings me joy when you stop by and visit.
every time i take an uber i think of you. true story

• Gravy
Reactions: NukesII
NUBEEEER!!!!!!
im screaming at the androgynous insect !!!!!! FAAAAAAAAAAAK :lol: ++++++++++

I can’t say i’ve seen much bickering here but then again i haven’t posted much. i think the only one who bickers is Mister Bickerasa McBickerston

i have lots going on in my gypsy life including THE COVIDS AS WE SPEAK. im convinced that it keeps coming after me cuz my skin is brown. covid is racist.

happy to hear the kids are doing great and excelling in school! kiko is having his best school year ever and he’s even got a little GF, they better not make me a Nana anytime soon

it brings me joy when you stop by and visit.
every time i take an uber i think of you. true story
You're a survivor. Life is stable. Lucy is still an untreated bi polar mess. I've slowed down at work, probably a mistake. My nest egg won't last forever.
Been a good boy. It's the right thing to do. Someday I want my kids to realize I put a real effort into keeping the family together.
Lucy is getting a full hysterectomy this fall. Needs it. Fibroid mess and Ma died from ovarian cancer. I'm guessing it will make things worse but you never know. As it stands I have to run 7 marathons per week for 8 minutes of Vanilla Married Sex.
Try and stay healthy. The world needs more Columbian Peruvian hybrids.