Jesus thread

KNYTE said:
snow-030501.jpg
ooohhhhh yeeesssss

elpmis said:
I can't make gifs for shit, and I made this in corel drawl (cdr file)
but as long as you specify the color in a GIF, it will stay that color. PNG and JPG alter the color palette slightly. So just save it as a GIF...

Thorn Bird said:
:mad: we'll just have to settle this FOR REAL when you get up here. my bra's already off.

is this wrong that we're talking about boobs in a jesus thread? i feel dirty, especially with the little tingle i'm getting in my special place as i think about getting up close and personal with bubbles' boobies.

All right Miss Thing....you. me. sans bras. we take twelve paces turn and run at each other crashing in the centraly located baby pool of jello......NOW.

Bubbles said:
All right Miss Thing....you. me. sans bras. we take twelve paces turn and run at each other crashing in the centraly located baby pool of jello......NOW.

:omgfap: :lol:

Bubbles said:

fine. just bring cups for your girlies. they're gonna get squashed. after my girls have their way with you, it's my iron ass' turn. :D you won't come out alive, little girl.

and make sure it's green jello. kthx.

Thorn Bird said:
fine. just bring cups for your girlies. they're gonna get squashed. after my girls have their way with you, it's my iron ass' turn. :D you won't come out alive, little girl.

and make sure it's green jello. kthx.

muaahahahahaha have you seen the size of my ass woman? I have ghetto bootie bubble butt for days.....you will merely bounce off.

Bubbles said:
muaahahahahaha have you seen the size of my ass woman? I have ghetto bootie bubble butt for days.....you will merely bounce off.

honey. you haven't felt my ass yet. seriously. i'm sure everyone who's met me here will back me up on that. you're in trouble.

and when are you going to pm me and confirm this road trip???????

Thorn Bird said:
honey. you haven't felt my ass yet. seriously. i'm sure everyone who's met me here will back me up on that. you're in trouble.

and when are you going to pm me and confirm this road trip???????

bah, the match will settle all......maybe our little brawl should be in the RPG thread :fly:

And I'm still waiting for them to call me for my final interview. I talked to them yesterday and had to expand on my work history over the phone.

i start a thread mocking jesus and it turns into a boob contest.

*ponders starting a God thread*