Jesus Rifles & the Christian Crusaders

Not saying you yourself have done this, but you may want to clue a certain bald foreigner in on this as a lame tactic as well then :fly:

I said, you people. A lot of people are guilty of it. I just bow out gracefully once it starts with me. Fuck that.

DISCLAIMER: OK, I'LL BE HONEST HERE, I JUST WANTED TO POST THE PHRASE "JESUS RIFLES" BECAUSE THE TERM KILLED ME FOR 3453456 MINUTES STRAIGHT. :fly:

This is what I don't understand with some of you.

We don't agree, so you post shit like this to try and dig at people because....they are stupid for not agreeing with you?

Wrong way to debate, sir.

Not agreeing with an opinion is perfectly ok.

But you refusing to believe a published statement is not considered an "opinion" in this regard.

How about the pentagon putting troops at risk not supplying them with enough vests? Point stands, you nor I know the real deal.
That's due funding issues. Money doesn't go to the right places.

We know what's been reported. Going off that information, I'm right and you're a dip.
And whether the USMC using the serials or not is moot.
It's not, because if those that use and clean the damn things every day, those that trust their lives to the very equipment we're referring to, haven't noticed it then what the fuck are the chances that the fucking durkas knew about it before it was published in an article? Without the damn colon it looks like any other serial number. In fact, even with the colon it looks like any other serial number. You pretty much have to be told what it means in order to see it.

Last edited:
I said, you people. A lot of people are guilty of it. I just bow out gracefully once it starts with me. Fuck that.

DISCLAIMER: OK, I'LL BE HONEST HERE, I JUST WANTED TO POST THE PHRASE "JESUS RIFLES" BECAUSE THE TERM KILLED ME FOR 3453456 MINUTES STRAIGHT. :fly:

I will certainly admit that you made a great title.

Jesus Rifles & the Christian Crusaders

It sounds like a bad cover band, Sam.

oh really?

yes fucking really. if you're going to attempt a comeback or defensive retort at least give us something a bit more substantial than

owl_orly.png

:fly:

I was in meetings all morning til 1pm and this thread was already huge by then so I didn't bother reading it. that's my excuse and I'm sticking with it