Jesus Rifles & the Christian Crusaders

548710964_32smg-L-2.jpg

The whole thing made me think of the Indian Rebellion of 1857 for some odd reason.

"The final spark (to starting the Rebellion) was provided by the reaction of Company officers to the controversy over the ammunition for new Pattern 1853 Enfield Rifle. To load the new rifle, the sepoys had to bite the cartridge open. It was believed that the paper cartridges that were standard issue with the rifle were greased with lard (pork fat) which was regarded as unclean by Muslims, or tallow (beef fat), regarded as anathema to Hindus."

Their religion and ammo conflicted and helped start a rebellion.

I wouldn't mind publicly advertising that all of our ammunition suppliers dip each round in pig blood before packing them up for delivery.

let the motherfuckers think that if they get popped by an American they're gonna have better luck finding a virgin in south beach than in the afterlife

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind publicly advertising that all of our ammunition suppliers dip each round in pig blood before packing them up for delivery.

let the motherfuckers think that if they get popped by an American they're gonna have better luck finding a virgin in south beach than in the afterlife

Urban legend ;)

Why advertise, just do it

picture.php

Anyone who believes that doesn't know the first thing about General Pershing.

edit: or muslim extremism

Last edited: