Jesus, Mary and Joseph

ZRH

(retired?) Google-F.U.
Mar 5, 2005
<3
Marklar
₥21,082
Trillian has been apparently blocking ALL the people who've tried to add me since about JUNE (on MSN).

This is total angst here... Angst beyond your dreams. I dont have a cell so people tend to contact me on IM. I thought all these people were being bastards about asking for my MSN and never adding me...

I... If I knew where Trillian was made I'd go rambo on their offices.

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH KILLL

So in conclusion fuck ceruealn whatever studios and their shitty IM client. I thought the trade off of some nice graphics (I run windows in classic mode for chrissake) was worth it for maybe being a little bit of a memory hog. Well fuck that shit, Im now in the GAIM camp.

Please check all that apply.

This thread is about:

[ ] hockey
[ ] women
[ ] my favorite brands of beer
[ ] what happens when too many different types of recreational drugs are introduced into the body at once.
[ ] mother's day
[ ] cauliflower-eared mexican ex-cons who look at me in ways that make me very uncomfortable while in the shower at the gym.

This is going to sound really dumb, but did you double check your privacy preferences to make sure you haven't got everyone blocked?

Sarcasmo said:

This thread is about:

[ ] hockey
[ ] women
[ ] what happens when too many different types of recreational drugs are introduced into the body at once.
[ ] mother's day
[ ] cauliflower-eared mexican ex-cons who look at me in ways that make me very uncomfortable while in the shower at the gym.

i'm glad you and i are on the same page in this thread

Sarcasmo said:

This thread is about:

[x] hockey
[x] women
[ ] mother's day

zengirl said:
This is going to sound really dumb, but did you double check your privacy preferences to make sure you haven't got everyone blocked?
Yeah... Im sure. I fixed it on MSN Messanger, then promptly unistalled it.

FlamingGlory said:
Trillian has been apparently blocking ALL the people who've tried to add me since about JUNE (on MSN).

Is it just you?

gottoys? said:
Is it just you?
Maybe, maybe not. It's always been buggy as hell for me. Profiles dont update, icons dont reload, sometimes it just doesnt work. I'm talking abuot the pro version btw.

FlamingGlory said:
Maybe, maybe not. It's always been buggy as hell for me. Profiles dont update, icons dont reload, sometimes it just doesnt work. I'm talking abuot the pro version btw.

Never had that problem. I've been using pro since it came out too. One thing you have to remember is that most of the settings in MSN Explorer are kept server side, thus if you go in the normal client and make a change like privacy and trillian or an older client dosn't support it the change WILL STILL stick. Other than that I still love trillian because some of the people I have on MSN are tards and send bigassed imodecons which trillian dumbs down. Only time the real client is used is for video chat.

Sounds like a personal problem to me. Everyone who's added me recently hasn't had any problem at all.