Hawt Jesus Hates Underwear Models

My brother in law works at their HQ and does all of the marketing and design for their window displays and he said around the same rate of 85k.

Your brother in law then works very closely with my company then because we actually print out all the marketing and window displays for VS.

its posts like this that remind me why you are a born again virgin basement troll. thanks for the confirmayshunz
Sorry not everyone is a pill popping insecure attention whore who constantly needs validation from strangers.

Your brother in law then works very closely with my company then because we actually print out all the marketing and window displays for VS.

He doesn't work directly for VS he works for a firm that VS contracts to do all the marketing. He lives in the nasty but for the past 2 years VS has been his main account so he does alot of driving back and forth to Columbus.

I used to have a job at an event place. Except for true celebrities most talent makes shit money. Crew/Stagehands usually are the ones making bank.

even the slightest shred of common sense would dictate that someone who is a national (might have even been in global ads)model for VS makes far more than $27k per year

even the slightest shred of common sense would dictate that someone who is a national (might have even been in global ads)model for VS makes far more than $27k per year
It's really amazing you still can't figure out my intention even after it was explicitly stated.