Jessica & Nick on the rocks??? : - (

Pandora said:
What the who now?

What I wanna know is why are the Canadians killing their old people? I think they are testing some new superbug, a wmd type thing. I betcha they're going to infect the US with it and then invade us!

:shady:

http://www.cnn.com/2005/HEALTH/10/05/toronto.illness.ap/index.html
They covered something like this on Walker: Texas Ranger this morning, some crackpot doctor is testing drugs on the old folks.

Pandora said:
Actually I am kinda upset about their breakup. Not because they're divorcing, but because this is all we'll hear about for the next 6 months on the news. :rolleyes:

Can you imagine if she gets heartbroken and comes back home to Dallas though and she and I hook up? What a thread that would be.

Pandora said:
Actually I am kinda upset about their breakup. Not because they're divorcing, but because this is all we'll hear about for the next 6 months on the news. :rolleyes:

It's already been in every tabloid for the past year anyways.

If she hooks up with Angelina and him with Brad then we would never get any peace and quiet.

b_sinning said:
It's already been in every tabloid for the past year anyways.

If she hooks up with Angelina and him with Brad then we would never get any peace and quiet.

Jessilina?
Anjessica?
Brick?
Nad?

Sarcasmo said:
Can you imagine if she gets heartbroken and comes back home to Dallas though and she and I hook up? What a thread that would be.

You should get her to join. Then I could start a thread about how Tuna is the chicken of the sea, but is not actually chicken, which would inevitably make her cry and then quit the forums cursing my name. It would be freaking awesome because then I could get a shirt that said "I made Jessica Simpson cry."

Last edited:
KNYTE said:
You should get her to join. Then I could start a thread about how Tuna is the chicken of the sea, but is not actually Tuna, which would inevitably make her cry and then quit the forums cursing my name. It would be freaking awesome because then I could get a shirt that said "I made Jessica Simpson cry."

:lol:

Desslock said:
Jessilina?
Anjessica?
Brick?
Nad?

Jessilina would be the night that killed me but what a way to go.

I'd be so pissed if the media started calling me by some fucked up made up name.

Well, Brent Big Wang does have a nice ring too it though. ;)